Stay up-to-date on issues, ideas and more volunteer news. Sign up for WWA’s Volunteer eNewsletter:
The purpose of this site is to allow you, our most valued chapter volunteers, to have access to the information you need to plan, carry-out and finalize your banquet from start to finish.
If there are any documents that you do not see here that you feel would be helpful for you to have please don’t hesitate to contact Kelcy at email@example.com and we will make every effort to make this YOUR site!
Need to contact staff?
- Tom Seibert can be reached at 414/750-8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Kirby can be reached at 262/224-4949 or email@example.com
- Peter Ziegler can be reached at 262/470-4301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelcy Boettcher can be reached at 262/968-1722 or email@example.com
State Office Address: WWA, PO Box 427, Wales, WI 53183
Logo & Promotional Forms
- right click on the image you would like to use & save to your files for chapter use
- larger image & embroidery (.eps & .ai) files are available but unable to be linked here. Please email Kelcy or Don to have those emailed to you.
WWA Financial Documents
WWA is a 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Organization. Please use the exemption certificate and federal tax ID #’s and documents, below, in your banquet purchasing and sponsorship requests:
Wisconsin Team Sports Donation Opportunities
Please note: ALL of these requests must be submitted by your chapter a minimum of SEVEN WEEKS prior to your event date to be considered by teams. If required, use the WWA Financial Documents listed in the section, above. WWA Letterhead can be found here, if needed.
- Green Bay Packers donation request form
- Milwaukee Brewers donation request form
- Milwaukee Bucks donation request form
- Wisconsin Badgers donation request form
Banquet Pre-Event Information, Links & Forms
- PLEASE NOTE: Effective immediately and due to card processing security updates, we are no longer able to process mail-in or phone-in credit card orders without this information. Please update your banquet flyers accordingly to include space for the following:
- 16 digit credit card number
- credit card expiration month/year
- credit card 3-digit security code
- credit card BILLING zip code
- WWA Event Poster Template – Updated November 2016 – Want to hang posters advertising your event in your local community? Use this fill-in poster template which can also be easily printed or forwarded to a print-center (Kinkos, FedEx Office, etc) for printing & pickup
- Advertise your event in Wisconsin Outdoor News by filling out their form here
- WWA Letterhead
- Chapter Donation Request form letter (fill in the information within the parentheses specific to your event)
- 2017 State Hunt writeup (Word doc for copy & paste) & 2017 State Hunt poster – REVISED – 2.28.17 (pdf)
- 2017 Sponsors & Donors – Updated 3.1.2017 (Word doc for copy & paste)
- 2017 Chapter Event Goals & Super Goals
- State Package/Inventory list – please contact Kelcy for the most up-to-date inventory list and discuss/claim items you wish to use at your events with Tom
- Mathews Promotion Request Form 2017 (please contact Tom before ordering; WWA will order bows for your event so shipping is not charged)
- Andis 2017 WWA product sponsorship details
- Class A Pre-Event Raffle Worksheet
- Pre-Event Budgeting Form
- Master ticket form & ticket form instructions. Use the Master Ticket Form to print ticket #’s on your perforated ticket sheets. Before the banquet, the desired ticket #’s can be entered on this form & then can be printed all at once or just enter as needed!
Banquet Night-Of-Event Information, Links & Forms
- Silent Auction worksheet
- Live Auction worksheet
- Banquet Reporting Form (excel version for download/auto-calculate formulas) and Banquet Reporting Form (PDF)
- Please note, banquet final reports are due to the state office no later than 45 days post-event. Please read President Bruce Urben’s letter from the board on this issue..
- Raffle worksheet
- Gift Certificate form
- Wood Duck House Manual (to include with wood duck houses used at event, if applicable)
Learn to Hunt Program Information
Is your chapter interested in hosting or mentoring a youth hunting day? The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has a fabulous partnership opportunity for WWA chapters in their Learn to Hunt program. Read on in the following links to learn more and/or contact WWA President Bruce Urben to get a Learn to Hunt program going in your area!
- WWA Learn to Hunt Planning & How-To Guide
- Brochures, Application, Reimbursement Form and more information can all be found at http://dnr.wi.gov/education/outdoorskills/lth.html
Adopt-A-Wildlife Area Program Information
Is your chapter interested in becoming involved in our Adopt-A-Wildlife Area program? We have a password protected link on our website at www.wisducks.org/awa that contains all of the information you need to get started adopting your own local Wildlife Area or becoming involved in one of our four existing adoptions. To enter the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and they will email you back with the password.
2018 Calendar Raffle
July 24, 2017: calendars will be available very soon, be sure to contact Don or Tom to arrange for delivery or shipment of calendars to your chapter.
- Simple $20 price sign 2018 – no credit logos – vertical
- Simple $20 price sign 2018 – no credit logos – horizontal