Stay up-to-date on issues, ideas and more volunteer news. Sign up for WWA’s Volunteer eNewsletter:
The purpose of this site is to allow you, our most valued chapter volunteers, to have access to the information you need to plan, carry-out and finalize your banquet from start to finish.
If there are any documents that you do not see here that you feel would be helpful for you to have please don’t hesitate to contact Kelcy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to make this YOUR site!
Need to contact staff?
- Tom Seibert can be reached at 414/750-8260 or email@example.com
- Bruce Ross can be reached at 262/224-4949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Ziegler can be reached at 262/470-4301 or email@example.com
- Kelcy Boettcher can be reached at 262/968-1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
State Office Address: WWA, PO Box 427, Wales, WI 53183
Logo & Promotional Forms
- right click on the image you would like to use & save to your files for chapter use
- larger image & embroidery (.eps & .ai) files are available but unable to be linked here. Please email Kelcy or Don to have those emailed to you.
WWA’s UTV Raffle tickets are now available for chapter sales. Please contact Rob Monette (920.885.5860) to get your tickets. As with the calendar raffle all chapter sales be count towards your event’s 2019 banquet net. See all the details on the UTV raffle here
WWA Financial Documents
WWA is a 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Organization. Please use the exemption certificate and federal tax ID #’s and documents, below, in your banquet purchasing and sponsorship requests:
Wisconsin Team Sports Donation Opportunities
Please note: ALL of these requests must be submitted by your chapter a minimum of SEVEN WEEKS prior to your event date to be considered by teams. If required, use the WWA Financial Documents listed in the section, above. WWA Letterhead can be found here, if needed.
- Green Bay Packers donation request form
- Milwaukee Brewers donation request form
- Milwaukee Bucks donation request form
- Wisconsin Badgers donation request form
Banquet Pre-Event Information, Links & Forms
- PLEASE NOTE: Effective immediately and due to card processing security updates, we are no longer able to process mail-in or phone-in credit card orders without this information. Please update your banquet flyers accordingly to include space for the following:
- 16 digit credit card number
- credit card expiration month/year
- credit card 3-digit security code
- credit card BILLING zip code
- WWA Event Poster Template – Updated November 2016 – Want to hang posters advertising your event in your local community? Use this fill-in poster template which can also be easily printed or forwarded to a print-center (Kinkos, FedEx Office, etc) for printing & pickup
- Advertise your event in Wisconsin Outdoor News by filling out their form here
- WWA Letterhead
- Chapter Donation Request form letter (fill in the information within the parentheses specific to your event)
- 2019 Waterfowlers Dream Hunt Raffle
- 2019 State Hunt Poster coming soon
- 2019 Chapter Income & Goals
- 2018 Sponsors & Donors for website – 3.1.18 (To find sponsor logos visit the sponsors page on the website). 2019 coming soon, use 2018 for now.
- State Package/Inventory list – please contact Kelcy for the most up-to-date inventory list and discuss/claim items you wish to use at your events with Tom
- Mathews 2019 Promotional Request Form(please contact Tom before ordering; WWA will order bows for your event so shipping is not charged)
- Andis 2018 WWA product sponsorship details
- 2018 PEET Sponsor Product Inventory Options
- Class A Pre-Event Raffle Worksheet
- Pre-Event Budgeting Form
- Master ticket form & ticket form instructions. Use the Master Ticket Form to print ticket #’s on your perforated ticket sheets. Before the banquet, the desired ticket #’s can be entered on this form & then can be printed all at once or just enter as needed!
Banquet Night-Of-Event Information, Links & Forms
- Silent Auction worksheet
- Live Auction worksheet
- Banquet Reporting Form (excel version for download/auto-calculate formulas) and Banquet Reporting Form (PDF)
- Please note, banquet final reports are due to the state office no later than 45 days post-event. Please read President Bruce Urben’s letter from the board on this issue..
- Raffle worksheet
- Gift Certificate form
- Wood Duck House Manual (to include with wood duck houses used at event, if applicable)
Learn to Hunt Program Information
Is your chapter interested in hosting or mentoring a youth hunting day? The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has a fabulous partnership opportunity for WWA chapters in their Learn to Hunt program. Read on in the following links to learn more and/or contact WWA President Bruce Urben to get a Learn to Hunt program going in your area!
- WWA Learn to Hunt Planning & How-To Guide
- Brochures, Application, Reimbursement Form and more information can all be found at http://dnr.wi.gov/education/outdoorskills/lth.html
Adopt-A-Wildlife Area Program Information
Is your chapter interested in becoming involved in our Adopt-A-Wildlife Area program? We have a password protected link on our website at www.wisducks.org/awa that contains all of the information you need to get started adopting your own local Wildlife Area or becoming involved in one of our four existing adoptions. To enter the site, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will email you back with the password.