11th Annual Midland Wings/West Bend Chapter Banquet
August 20 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$5 – $600
Featuring amazing gun boards, high quality raffle items, prizes, games and more!
5:30 pm Doors Open – 6:30 pm Prime Rib & Chicken Buffet Dinner
Please note: Due to COVID-19, event strictly limited to 160 attendees. Additionally, to help maintain social distancing, several raffles will be sold outside. We will also have two locations for registration to prevent overcrowding.
- Better than 1 in 10 chances of winning a gun!
- Cedar Lake Sales Gun Board
- Gordie Boucher Ford West Bend Gun Board
- Midwest Handguns Gun Board
- Tanglefree Decoys Raffle
- Super Yahtzee
- Lucky Duck Motion Decoys Raffle
- Vocal & Silent Auctions
- 2020 Waterfowler’s Dream Hunt Raffle
- North Dakota Combo Waterfowl & Pheasant Hunt with Rolling Plains Adventures: grand prize winner will receive 3 days/4 nights stay for 2 people, including food, lodging, guides, bird cleaning & more. Grand prize will be drawn in December 3, 2020. Tickets 1 for $5, 3 for $10 or 10 for $20. A bonus ticket for a Tactacam 5.0 will be given for EACH ticket pack purchased. Tactacam will be given away banquet night!
- Pre-Event Early Bird Class A (need not be present to win!) Habitat Raffle – Sold Out Online
- 1st Prize: Beretta A-300 12ga Walnut Semi-Auto Shotgun
- 2nd Prize: Ruger Super Redhawk SS 44 Mag. Revolver
- 3rd Prize: Savage Axis 30-06 Bolt Rifle w/ Scope
- Tickets 1 for $10 or 3 for $20, only 500 will be sold!
- Drawing will be held 7:00 pm banquet night. If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- The winner must pass the federal back ground check that will be submitted by Midwest Handguns of Neosho, WI.
- Sold out online. Any unsold tickets will be available for sale banquet night at The Columbian.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party. The drawing will be digitally recorded without interruption and/or streamed live witness.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
- And much more!
Thank you to our gun supplier, Midwest Handguns, for their support of our raffle and event!
Guns subject to change due to availability to those of equal or greater value.
Purchase your event tickets securely online, below, or print out our 2020 banquet registration form and flyer to pay by check.
Please note: WWA will be complying with state, local and venue guidelines in hosting this event. Attendance will be limited based off county and venue limitations.
- Masks will be available and are encouraged, but will not be required, consistent with current guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the event.
- We ask that you practice social distancing while at our event.
We ask that you NOT attend the event if you show any cold- or flu-like symptoms associated with COVID.