18th Annual Twin Rivers Jefferson County Chapter Banquet
May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$1 – $1000
Your support of our banquet has allowed our chapter to:
- Raise over $215,000 for WI ducks through our first 16 years of banquets.
- In 2016 we teamed up with the WDNR and put in over 100 volunteer man hours cleaning up the Rome Pond wildlife area.
- Over 30 restoration projects have been completed in Jefferson County since WWA’s inception 35 years ago.
5:30 p.m. Cocktails/Doors Open – 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Event strictly limited to 190 attendees. We sold out in 2018 so purchase your event tickets early!
Register by April 1, 2019 and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a FREE Pintail Package drawn banquet night!!
- Quality Gun Boards, Featuring:
- Silent Auction
- FREE Youth Raffle (ages 16 & under)
- Waterfowler’s Dream Hunt Raffle
- Spring Snow Goose Hunt with Epic Guide Service: the grand prize winner will receive 3 fully guided days of hunting for spring snow geese for 4 hunters in Arkansas or South Dakota with 3 nights lodging. The snow goose hunt winner will be drawn December 2019. One winner will be drawn for a Tactacam 4.0 hunting action camera that will be given away the night of the banquet!
- Waterfowl Call Gun Raffle
- Deck of Cards Gun Raffles
- American Legion/VFW Special Gun Raffle
- Pre-Event Gun Raffle
- High/Lo Card Game
- And many more prizes, games & raffles!
Purchase your banquet tickets securely online, below, or to pay by check download our printable mail-in registration flyer here.