- This event has passed.
2019 Annual State Meeting
January 26 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join WWA staff, board and volunteers for the annual state meeting of the organization. Our meeting is open to any of our members to attend, and this is a great opportunity to meet and greet your fellow WWA members and learn about the organization’s plans and goals for 2019 and beyond.
The 2019 meeting agenda may be viewed here; some highlights will include:
- The introduction of our new Executive Director, Bruce Ross
- Recognition of our high performing chapters, including the announcement of our 2018 Volunteer of the Year
- Induction of our 3rd Annual Hall of Fame Class
- Habitat Restoration program overview and Q&A session with WWA’s Project Director Peter Ziegler
- Adopt-A-Wildlife Area updates and plans for 2019
- WDNR’s Taylor Finger, Migratory Game Bird Ecologist and Drew Fowler, Waterfowl & Migratory Game Bird Research Scientist, will present on the observations from the 2018 “Early Teal” season followed by a Q&A session.
- And more!
Lunch will be offered at no cost to our attendees, donations to cover the cost will be accepted day-of and are appreciated but not required. So that we may plan for meals accordingly PLEASE RSVP your attendance prior to January 21st.