2022 Annual Meeting
February 5 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10.00
- An update on what’s happening with WWA (including habitat work),
- plans for the coming year,
- and an update from State Waterfowl Biologist Taylor Finger!
- We’ll recognize the high performers for the year, and
- conduct the Hall of Fame inductions.
We’ll have some fun activities, too!
We’ll start around 2:00 pm with presentations, break for cocktails, then dinner and conclude the evening with presentations.
Cost is only $10 per person!
For those who have been there, the BDCC is a casual atmosphere, and food will be buffet style (served by the Marshland Chapter!).
Make plans to join us – it’ll be fun! And what else are you going to do between the conference championships and Super Bowl! Go Pack Go!