- This event has passed.
2022 Annual Meeting
February 5 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
- An update on what’s happening with WWA (including habitat work),
- plans for the coming year,
- and an update from State Waterfowl Biologist Taylor Finger!
- We’ll recognize the high performers for the year, and
- conduct the Hall of Fame inductions.
We’ll have some fun activities, too!
Schedule of Events:
- 3:00 pm: Annual Meeting Program
- President’s remarks
- WWA’s annual accomplishments
- Habitat program update
- Looking forward – 2022 planned activities and goals
- 4:00 pm: DNR Presentation (via Zoom)
- 4:45 pm: Cocktails
- 5:30 pm: Buffet dinner opens
- 6:00 pm: Awards program
- WWA Awards
- 6th Annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- 6:45 pm: Closing remarks
Cost is only $10 per person!
For those who have been there, the BDCC is a casual atmosphere, and food will be buffet style (served by the Marshland Chapter!).
Make plans to join us – it’ll be fun! And what else are you going to do between the conference championships and Super Bowl!