- This event has passed.
24th Annual West Allis Chapter Banquet
September 17 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$5 – $600
Featuring amazing gun boards, high quality raffle items, prizes, games and more!
5:30pm Cocktails/Doors Open – 7:00pm Prime Rib & Chicken Buffet Dinner
FREE Soda & Beer
Event limited to first 175 attendees, sign up early!
- 1 in 10 Odds of Winning a Gun
- Sponsor the banquet for only $275 cash (or $450 retail contribution) and you’ll be entered into our sponsors-only drawing for a gun!
- Awesome gun board, featuring:
- Browning Silver Field Max 5/FDE 12ga 3 1/2″ mag.
- Bergara B-14 Hunter Wilderness 6.5 Creedmoor
- Smith & Wesson 686 – 357 Mag. Revolver
- TSA Hunter mag. II Bronze/Blades 12ga 3.5 mag.
- Diamondback DB 15 Rifle 5.56 NATO
- Banquet night gun board ticket prices: 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 10 for $50 or 25 for $100
- Tactacam Raffle
- Roberts’ Specialty Meats – Meat & Gift Card Raffle
- Meat & Pistol Walk-thru’s
- Early Bird Class A Gun (need not be present to win!) Raffle – SOLD OUT ONLINE
- Lucky Duck Decoys Raffle
- Pre-Event Class A (need not be present to win!) Field Hunter Extravaganza Raffle
- Grand Prize: Ameristep Hay House Pack-in Blind, Lucky Duck Canada Goose Flapper and 12 pack Canada Goose decoy Tanglefree Slammer Socks.
- Tickets $5 each, only 250 will be sold.
- 2020 Waterfowler’s Dream Hunt Raffle
- North Dakota Combo Waterfowl & Pheasant Hunt with Rolling Plains Adventures: grand prize winner will receive 3 days/4 nights stay for 2 people, including food, lodging, guides, bird cleaning & more. Grand prize will be drawn in December 3, 2020. Tickets 1 for $5, 3 for $10 or 10 for $20. A bonus ticket for a Tactacam 5.0 will be given for EACH ticket pack purchased. Tactacam will be given away banquet night!
- Early Bird Surf & Turf (need not be present to win!) Raffle – SOLD OUT ONLINE
- Grand Prize: Beavertail Final Attack Sneak Boat/Pit Blind with Blind, 2.5 HP Sea Dog Outboard Motor, Field Mallard & Floating Mallard Decoys
- Tickets just $10 each, only 400 will be sold, drawing 8:00 pm at the Alehouse.
- Silent & Vocal Auction
- Something for everyone, you will have fun!
Due to availability, some guns may be subject to change to those of equal or greater value. For your convenience, pre-purchased raffle tickets will be ready for you to pick up at the door the night of the banquet.
Purchase your banquet tickets securely online, below. To pay by check, download our banquet flyer here .Online registration will be available until 4:30 pm the day prior to the banquet. Day-of tickets/walk-ins may be available, contact chapter.
Please note: WWA will be complying with state, local and venue guidelines in hosting this event. Attendance will be limited based off county and venue limitations.
- Masks & hand sanitizer will be available at the event.
- We ask that you practice social distancing while at our event.
We ask that you NOT attend the event if you show any cold- or flu-like symptoms associated with COVID.