- This event has passed.
Drawing of Valley Pre-Event Gun Raffle
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Class A (need not be present to win!) Pre-Event Gun Raffle
- First Prize: Typhoon Defense F12 Classic Shotgun FDE w/ two 10-shot clips
The Typhoon F12 is hands down the best magazine shotgun ever made. Years in the making, there is no detail that has been ignored. Built on the AR-15 platform, the F12 has great familiarity with anyone who has used an AR style rifle. The attention to detail in the billet upper and lower receiver is unmatched. With all the different styles, options and accessories offered the F12 is truly customizable to fit your every need. Unlike many other manufacturers we include flip up sights, slings and magazines in the box with the gun making it ready to use right out of the box. Once you get to feel an F12 shotgun in your hands for yourself you will see our craftsmanship and quality are absolutely the best on the market today. We believe in the durability of the F12 and back it up with a no hassle LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Ammunition: 2 3/4″ and 3″
Magazines: Comes With Two 10 Round Magazines
- Second Prize: $100 Scheels Gift Card
- Third Prize: $50 Scheels Gift Card
- Tickets just $10 each, only 400 sold, drawing banquet night at 7:00 pm at the Grand Meridian
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- Get yours securely online, below. Tickets will be available for sale online until 11:30pm February 24th or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets may or may not be available for sale at the banquet on the 25th, dependent on current COVID-19 restrictions.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.