- This event has passed.
37th Annual Waukesha County Chapter Banquet
April 15 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$10 – $125
5:30pm: Doors Open/Cocktails – 7:00pm: Fresh Half Duck Plated Golden Mast Dinner
EVENT SOLD OUT. Didn’t get a seat? Consider joining us August 5th at our Cynergy Fiesta Bash.
For those that already have a dinner/sponsor/table ticket purchased, ticket packages are available online until 6:00 am April 14th.
- Premier Gun Boards featuring an excellent mix of cutting edge firearms along with some of the classics, featuring*:
- Class A (need not be present to win!) Kimber Micro 9 Rapide Black Ice 9mm Pistol Raffle :
- Tickets $10 each
- Only 300 sold – SOLD OUT ONLINE. Limited quantity of tickets will be available at banquet.
- Drawing 7:30 pm at Golden Mast
- Need not be present to win!
- Purchase your tickets securely online, below.
- Tickets will be available for sale online until 11:30 pm April 14, 2021 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets will be available for sale at the Golden Mast at the banquet dinner event. If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- Ammo Bucket Raffle
- Note: these prizes will be handed out at the end of the event for safety.
- Sponsor Merchandise Bucket Raffles!
- Door Prizes!!! Quality Guns and more
- Sherper’s Sponsored YOUTH RAFFLE
- 50/50 Raffle
- Roberts’ Specialty Meats Meat & Cooler Raffle
- Games for Guns!
- Mystery Pistol Raffle
- Mystery Rifle Raffle
- Meat Walk Around Raffles
- Numerous Walk Around Gun Raffles…
- Silent Auction
- Limited Edition Decoy Tables of Four! With a hand made decoy! Picture coming soon!
- And MORE!!
*Guns subject to change to those of equal or greater value based on availability. We will maintain the same quality selection with any substitution.
Purchase your banquet tickets securely online below or, to pay by check, contact our chapter chair, Mike Alaimo, directly to ensure seats are still available.