Drawing of Between the Lakes Spring Habitat Gun Raffle
May 1 @ 7:30 pm$10 – $20
Join WWA’s Between the Lakes Chapter for the drawing of their Class A (need not be present to win!) Raffle:
- Grand Prize: Howa Marsh Kryptek Camo Bolt Rifle & Scope in 22-250 cal., Lucky Duck Revolution Predator Call (including video camera, motorized decoy, remote control & 100 pre-loaded sounds) and a Coyote Decoy!
- Tickets 1 for $10 or 3 for $20, only 300 sold – SOLD OUT
Get yours securely online, below. Tickets will be available for sale online until 4:30 pm April 30, 2021 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets will be available for sale at Meat’s Opera Haus on the 1st until the time of the drawing at 7:30 p.m.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.