- This event has passed.
Drawing of End of World War II 75th Anniversary Raffles
September 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm$10 – $40
Class A (need not be present to win!) Raffle
The Waukesha and West Allis Chapters Present Three Tribute Raffles to the Greatest Generation and the End of WWII
- Grand Prize: Inland Manufacturing 1911A1 Government Model, 45 ACP, 7rd, Parkerized Pistol
- Hold a replica of history in your hand with the Inland Manufacturing Government Model 1911A1 Semi Auto Handgun in .45 ACP. https://www.inland-mfg.com/Inland-Handguns/1911-A1-Government.html
- Tickets $10 each, only 250 sold
- Grand Prize: Inland Manufacturing ILM130 M1 1945 .30 Caliber Carbine, w/ Type 3 Bayonet Lug, 18″ Barrel
- The M1 carbine is modeled after the last production model that Inland manufactured in 1945 and features a type 3 bayonet lug / barrel band, adjustable rear sights, push button safety, round bolt, “low wood” walnut stock, and a 15–round magazine. A 30 rd mag catch was used to allow high–capacity magazines. https://www.inland-mfg.com/Inland-Carbines/M1-1945.html
- Tickets $10 each, only 250 sold
- Grand Prize: The Tanker Thompson, model TM1C1, .45 ACP, walnut fixed stock, 30-round and 20-round stick magazines, Kerr sling and a mag pouch
- Each Tanker Thompson is Cerakoted in Army O.D. Green. Like every Thompson, the gun is all steel with high grade walnut furniture. The Tanker Thompson gives the modern shooter the opportunity to own a piece of history, while honoring the memory of the brave tank crews who delivered final victory in World War II. https://www.auto-ordnance.com/tanker-thompson/
- Tickets $20 each, only 250 sold
WWA’s Class A Raffle Rules
- If winners not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winners will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- Get yours securely online, below. Tickets will be available for sale online until 5:00pm September 2nd or until the raffles sell out. Any remaining tickets may or may not be available for sale at Boxhorn Gun Club on the day of the drawings, dependent on current COVID-19 restrictions.
- These drawings are conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party. The drawings will be digitally recorded without interruption and/or streamed live witness.
- WWA will post the winners on wisducks.org and contact the winners through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.