Drawing of Midland Wings’ 4-Prize Father’s Day Raffle
June 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10.00
Join WWA’s Midland Wings Chapter for the drawing of their Class A (need not be present to win*)
4-Prize Father’s Day Raffle:
- Tickets just $10 each, only 400 sold
- Drawing 3:00 pm
Tickets will be available for sale online until 11:30 pm Thursday, June 16, 2022 and are also currently available for sale at Jug’s. Any unsold tickets will be available at Jug’s on the 19th until the time of the drawing.
WWA’s 2022 UTV raffle will also be at Jug’s on the 19th!
Class A Raffle Details:
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- *Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.