- This event has passed.
Green Bay Chapter’s 11th Annual Abrams Sporting Clays Shoot
July 17 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$10 – $35
Proceeds to benefit projects such as our Abrams Long-Term project
**Shoot will be held rain or shine**
Online pre-registration available until 4:30 pm July 16
Day-of Registration & Check-in: 8:00 am.
Shooting: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm (last group will go out at 1:45 pm).
Bucket raffles drawn at 2:30 pm.
Just $35 to Shoot, Youth Entry (16 & Under) Only $20! Includes shoot, one-year WWA membership and one bucket raffle entry.
$20 Re-shoots available day-of.
Current J&H members (membership will be verified with J&H) save $5 at checkout.
Delicious food & cold beverages will be available for purchase.
Small quantity of ammo will be available for sale, first come, first served.
PRIZES — RAFFLES — COURSE CHALLENGES
- Featuring our pre-event (need not be present to win!) Class A Whitetail Hunter’s Dream Raffle:
- Grand Prize: Maverick 5 Shooter Durable UV Resistant Rotomolded Deer Blind & Savage Axis XP Camo 30-06 Adjustable Stock Bolt Rifle with Weaver 3-9 x 40mm Scope
- Tickets 1 for $10 or 3 for $20, only 400 sold! SOLD OUT ONLINE. There will be approximately 40 raffle tickets for sale at the Shoot on July 17th at J&H Game Farm until the drawing at 2:30 p.m., first come, first served.
- 2-Person Team “Flurry Shoot” – Only $20 per team and
- first place winners get HALF the CASH! This will be a 20-bird team event shot from a hunting blind. Compete against your friends to see who will come out on top, prizes to the first three teams.
- 2nd Prize: WWA gear & 40 Shooters’ bucket raffle tickets
- 3rd Prize: 80 tickets (2 wingspans!) for the Shooters’ bucket raffle selections
- Stand–alone major prize card raffles:
- Bucket raffles featuring lots of great prizes!
- Purchase a $20 Shooting Ticket to earn 3 bucket raffle tickets per bird broken and/or purchase a Wingspan of 40 bucket raffle tickets
Please note: WWA will be complying with state, local and venue guidelines in hosting this event.
- Masks & hand sanitizer will be available
- We ask that you NOT attend the event if you show any cold- or flu-like symptoms associated with COVID.