- This event has passed.
Hunter’s Eve Bash
August 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5 – $50
Join WWA at our 4th Annual Hunter’s Eve Bash Event
Raffles, Games, Free Beer or Soda & Hot/Cold Appetizers from 6:00-7:30 pm. Winners drawn at 7:30, you’re out the door by 8:00!
Tickets are just $25 if you pre-register online prior to 5:00 pm August 29th, $20 if you attended ANY of our 2018 Shoot Series events & pre-register (use coupon code 2018wwashoot).
Only $30 registration at the door!
- Featuring the drawing of our 2018 Shoot Series Grand Prize, the Browning Primal 23 gun vault from Chase Outdoors!
- Play bean bag toss to win the 2018 Flurry Shoot duck blind set!
- Purchase a $10 “key”chances to win a mini-vault & a Ruger EC9s carry pistol
- Play the card raffle for a Packer Ultimate Tailgate Package
- 2018 Waterfowler’s Dream Hunt Raffle
- Winner receives entry into the statewide drawing for the 2018 State Hunt with SEMO Outfitters and each raffle ticket purchased banquet night will count as a drawing entry for a 3 piece Vortex set plus accessories (valued at $1100!) that will be given away banquet night!
- Play PLINKO for the 10’ kayak w/paddle, and other cool prizes
- Purchase $1 raffle tickets for the Cabela’s rocking chairs/table/lantern set
Our Hunter’s Eve Bash will also feature the drawing of our statewide Class A (need not be present to win) Chevy Heaven, The Great Hunting Truck Raffle! The grand prize winner in this raffle shall receive a pre-paid, 24-month 10,000 mile/year vehicle lease on a brand new, well-equipped Chevrolet 1500 Silverado Double Cab 4×4 All-Star Edition, provided through Berstrom Chevrolet of Neenah, WI!
Winner must be 21 years of age or older to enter and win and have approved credit, determined by the leasing company to be sufficient to qualify for the truck lease. View the full rules and regulations of WWA’s Chevy Heaven, The Great Hunting Truck Raffle here.
Tickets on sale now! Get yours here forbut hurry, The Great Hunting Truck Raffle is limited to the first 2500 tickets sold!
Tickets purchased online shall be filled out in the name of the purchaser and a copy of the ticket will be emailed to the address given at purchase. If you wish another name to be used on a raffle ticket(s) please indicate so in checkout.
The truck raffle will be drawn at 7:45pm and the winner, if not present, will be notified by the phone, email and/or mailing address given on the winning ticket.