QuietKat Warrior Electric Bike Raffle
Drawing of Between the Lakes QuietKat Warrior Electric Bike Raffle
August 9 @ 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
$20 – $50
Join our Between the Lakes chapter at Marsh Inn in Reedsville, WI, for the drawing of their QuietKat raffle!
Grand Prize: QuietKat Warrior 1000 watt BBSHD
- Motor: BBSHD Mid Drive 1000 Watt
- Display: Digital
- Battery: 48v/11.6ah Panasonic
- Frame Sizes: 17″ (S/M) 19” (M/L)
- Brakes: 2 Piston Mechanical – 203mm Rotor
- Fork: Mozo Coil Suspension 100mm
- Wheel/Tire: 26″ x 4.5″ (Fat Bike)
- Gearing: 8 Speed Wide-Range
- Drive: Stainless Steel Chain
- Weight: 75lbs
- Top Unassisted Speed: 25mph
- Range: ~20 Miles
- Load: 300lbs
- Color: Camo
- MSRP $4,129
- Tickets 1 for $20 or 3 for $50
- Only 250 will be sold!
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets will be available for sale online until 4:00 pm August 7th or until the raffle sells out. Any unsold tickets will be available for sale at the Marsh Inn on the 9th.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals who claim a Wisconsin address.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party. The drawing will be digitally recorded without interruption and/or streamed live witness.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
Showing all 2 results