Browning Cynergy Camo Shotgun Raffle
Waukesha Chapter’s Summer Cynergy Bash Class A (need not be present to win!) Gun Raffle:
- Grand Prize: Browning Cynergy 3.5″ Mag 12ga. O/U “Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat” Camo Shotgun with “Brilley” Extended Choke Tubes
- Tickets just $20 each, only 250 sold. SOLD OUT ONLINE. A limited quantity of tickets will be available for Bash attendees at the venue, first come, first served.
- Drawing 7:30 pm at the Cynergy Bash at Rustic Manor 1848, 3115 State Road 83, Hartland, WI 53029
Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets will be available until 11:30 pm August 4, 2021 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets available for sale will be at the Bash until the time of the drawing on the 5th.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
Showing the single result