Green Bay Ice Fishing Trip Raffle
Waukesha Chapter’s Class A (need not be present to win) Winter Fishing Trip Raffle:
Grand Prize: Ice Fish Green Bay/Alexander’s Sport Fishing 2-Day Fully Guided Walleye & Whitefish Trip with 2-Nights Lodging at Beach Harbor Resort for 2021/2022 or 2022/2023 season for 2-people!
- Tickets just $10 each, only 200 sold
- Drawing 7:45 pm December 2, 2021 at WWA’s Christmas Bash, Rustic Manor 1848, Hartland, WI
What is provided by ICE FISH GREEN BAY (Alexander’s Sport Fishing):
- 2021/22 or 2022/23 seasons
- Safe Transportation from the Resort.
- All rods/reels/tip-ups/lures
- Power Jiffy Ice Drills
- Heated Frabill ice shacks
- Convertible, ($720) value only, towards open water packages offered by Alexander’s Sport Fishing. No Cash Refunds. Must be transferred and redeemed by the end of the 2023 season. All negotiations are the responsibility of the winner.
Winner responsible for transportation to the lodge, food, beverages, any additional charges associated with added persons/nights, and winter fishing gear. Check out ICEFISHGREENBAY.com for additional details of what is supplied and what is not as part of a guided trip.
Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets will be available until 11:30 pm December 1, 2021 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets available for sale will be at the Christmas Bash until the time of the drawing on the 2nd.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirmwillingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners onorg/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
No products were found matching your selection.