Roberts Defense Custom 45ACP Pistol Raffle
West Allis Chapter’s Class A (need not be present to win) Early Bird Gun Raffle:
- Grand Prize: Roberts Defense Match Grade Custom 1911 45ACP Pistol with Tactical Laser & Flashlight
- Tickets just $20 each, only 250 sold
- Drawing September 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm at West Allis Chapter’s banquet at the Ale House Entertainment Center, 1600 W. Cleveland Ave., New Berlin, WI.
Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets will be available until 11:30 pm September 15, 2021 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets available for sale will be at the Ale House until the drawing at 7:00 p.m. on September 16, 2021.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
Showing the single result