TriStar Hunter Mag II Bronze / MO Blades Raffle
Class A (need not be present to win!) Raffle
The Hunter Mag II features a solid frame for durability and strength, sealed actions to keep dirt out, self-adjusting locking lugs, top tang barrel selector and safety, and steel mono-block barrel construction and injection molded stock and forearm for increased durability. Comes with 5 interchangeable Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil style choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F), choke box and choke wrench. Rubber recoil pad and backed with a five year mechanical warranty.
- Tickets just $10 each
- Only 300 will be sold!
- Raffle drawn 4:00 pm August 25, 2020 at the SE WI Scramble Golf Outing at Western Lakes Golf Club, Pewaukee, WI
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- Get yours securely online, below. Tickets will be available for sale online until 11:30pm August 24th or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets will be available for sale at the Outing on August 25th.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchaser must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- The purchaser will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- The drawing winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party. The drawing will be digitally recorded without interruption and/or streamed live witness.
- WWA will post the winner on wisducks.org and contact the winner through the information provided by the purchaser, at which time the winner will be instructed on how claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
Showing all 1 result