Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard Raffle
Valley Chapter’s Class A (need not be present to win) Banquet Shotgun Raffle:
Grand Prize: Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard 7mm-08 Remington, w/ Scope
The Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard 7mm-08 Remington Bolt-Action Rifle is crafted using a synthetic stock, a cold-hammer-forged barrel and a stainless-steel receiver. The gun’s metal components boast a Cerakote coating. Plus, this rifle offers a 2-stage trigger and a 3-position safety.
- Tickets just $10 each, only 300 sold
- Drawing 7:30 pm February 25, 2022 at WWA’s Valley Chapter Banquet at the Grand Meridian, 2621 N. Oneida Street, Appleton, WI
Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets will be available until 11:30 pm February 23, 2022 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets available for sale will be at the Valley banquet until the time of the drawing on the 2nd.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirmwillingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners onorg/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.
Showing the single result