WWA Chapters often run Pre-Event Class A Raffles featuring high-quality firearms, pistols and other prizes to raise funds for the organization’s mission. Class A Raffles are those where the winner need not be present to win. Tickets for these raffles are available for sale in-person, at events and/or securely online through our chapter’s event pages. Results of the raffles are posted on our News page.
Please click on each event listed to find additional details on the raffles, chapter contacts for more information and purchasing options.
Current Class A Raffles
- 1st Prize: FMK 9c1 G2 Harvest Moon Camo 9MM Pistol
- 2nd Prize: Lucky Duck Lucky HD Drake
- 3rd Prize: Lucky Duck Rapid Flyer GW Teal
- 1st Prize: Cub Cadet 24″ 2X snow Blower
- 2nd Prize: Francis Trees Eight Foot Christmas Tree Gift Certificate
- 3rd Prize: $50 Stormy Kromer Gift Certificate
First Prize: Typhoon Defense F12 Classic Shotgun FDE w/ two 10-shot clips
Third Prize: $50 Scheels Gift Card
All WWA raffles abide by the following:
- Each drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchasers must complete all contact information and pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party. The drawing will be digitally recorded without interruption and/or streamed live witness.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.