WWA Chapters often run Pre-Event Class A Raffles featuring high-quality firearms, pistols and other prizes to raise funds for the organization’s mission. Class A Raffles are those where the winner need not be present to win. Tickets for these raffles are available for sale in-person, at events and/or securely online through our chapter’s event pages.
Results of the raffles are posted on our News page within one business day of the drawing or upon notification of the winner(s).
Please click on each event listed to find additional details on the raffles, chapter contacts for more information and purchasing options.
Current Class A Raffles
- 1st Prize: 5-hour Salmon Charter for 5 People with Blue Ribbon Outdoors
- 2nd Prize: Radical Firearms Model RF-15 .556
- 3rd Prize: Weatherby Element Syn 12ga
- 4th Prize: Weatherby Element Syn 20ga
- First Prize: Maverick Booner 5 Panel Dagger Deer Blind
- Second Prize: Savage Axis XP .270 Win. Bolt Rifle with Weaver 3-9 x 40mm scope
- 1st Prize: 2022 Polaris Ranger SP 570 UTV and Karavan Trailer
- 2nd Prize: $500 Russell Moccasin Gift Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Lucky Duck Motion Decoys Package
- 1st Prize: Browning Citori Hunter Grade 1 16ga
- 2nd Prize: Benelli SBE3 Opti Timber 20/28/3
- 3rd Prize: Beretta Xtreme Plus KO MOBL 12/28/3.5
- 4th Prize: Browning Maxus II MOSGH 12/28/3
- 5th Prize: Tikka T3x Lite Veil Wildland 6.5CM
- 6th Prize: Browning Xbolt Max LR FDE 300PRC
- 7th Prize: Ruger American Go Wild 308 Win
- 8th Prize: Springfield XDM Elite Optic 10mm 3.8in
- 9th Prize: Kimber Custom LW Night Patrol 9mm
- 10th Prize: Glock G43X FS 9mm
All WWA raffles abide by the following:
- Each drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirmwillingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.