WWA has won its dispute with the Division of Gaming! The judge ruled our raffle practices comply with state law. Help us recover attorney fees and the revenue we lost while fighting the state bureaucracy. Buy a celebratory raffle ticket here – good luck!
WWA Chapters often run Pre-Event Class A Raffles featuring high-quality firearms, pistols and other prizes to raise funds for the organization’s mission. Class A Raffles are those where the winner need not be present to win. Tickets for these raffles are available for sale in-person, at events and/or securely online through our chapter’s event pages.
Results of the raffles are posted on our News page within one business day of the drawing or upon successful notification of the winner(s).
Please click on each event listed to find additional details on the raffles, chapter contacts for more information and purchasing options.
Current Class A Raffles
All electronic sales of WWA raffle tickets abide by the following:
- If winner is not present he/she will be notified via information provided on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
• This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
• Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
• Purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
• Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
• Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle ticket entry (i.e., the ticket stub that goes into the drawing drum) will be hand-conveyed by WWA staff to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
• Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
• WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
• Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prize ticket purchasers must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize: No one under 21 may purchase a ticket for a handgun; No one under 18 may purchase a ticket for a shoulder gun; Felons may not purchase tickets that could result in winning a firearm.