WWA Chapters often run Pre-Event Class A Raffles featuring high-quality firearms, pistols and other prizes to raise funds for the organization’s mission. Class A Raffles are those where the winner need not be present to win. Tickets for these raffles are available for sale in-person, at events and/or securely online through our chapter’s event pages.
Effective March 27, 2023 at 3:00 PM CDT, online raffle ticket purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of ticket(s) in person at the event where the drawing is taking place and must complete the ticket(s) in person in order to be entered into the drawing. All purchases made prior to March 27, 2023 at 3:00 PM CDT will abide by previous online raffle guidelines.
Results of the raffles are posted on our News page within one business day of the drawing or upon successful notification of the winner(s).
Please click on each event listed to find additional details on the raffles, chapter contacts for more information and purchasing options.
Current Class A Raffles
All electronic sales of WWA raffle tickets abide by the following effective March 27, 2023 at 3:00PM CDT:
- If winner is not present he/she will be notified via information provided on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of tickets in person at the event and must complete the tickets in person in order to be entered into the drawing.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided at the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prize ticket purchasers must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize: No one under 18 may purchase a ticket for a handgun; No one under 21 may purchase a ticket for a shoulder gun; Felons may not purchase tickets that could result in winning a firearm.