1st Annual Baraboo River Chapter Hunter’s Bash
October 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10.00
FREE to Attend!
Join WWA’s Baraboo River Chapter for their 1st Annual Hunter’s Bash
A fun party with raffles and amazing prizes
Featuring the drawing of our class A (need not be present to win*) Raffle
Grand Prize: Henry Golden Boy 22 cal.
Golden Boy tickets just $10 each, only 150 sold! Drawing 5:00 pm. Need not be present to win*
Plus ½ a HOG RAFFLE and other Meat Raffles complements of Beck’s
And MUCH MORE!
Henry Golden Boy tickets will be available for sale online, below, until 5:00 am Friday, October 14, 2022 and are also currently available for sale at Thompson’s Fur Fin & Feather. Any unsold tickets will be available at Thompson’s on the 15th until the time of the drawing. *Limited to Wisconsin residents only, purchasers must have a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout. Out of state orders without this will be refunded.
Henry Golden Boy Class A Raffle Details:
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- *Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.