- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Waterfowl Hunters EXPO
August 27, 2022$10
Guns – Dogs – Gear – Tradition – Science
The Waterfowl Hunters Expo, a 1-day event created just for YOU the waterfowler.
Please note: EXPO entrance tickets may be purchased in advance via the EXPO’s website or at the door on August 27th. Entrance tickets are not available via WWA’s website:
And be sure to visit WWA’s booths to learn more about our mission and programs and to get your tickets for our featured EXPO Class A (need not be present to win*) raffles:
- Weatherby Element Waterfowler Max 5 12ga Raffle:
- Grand Prize: Weatherby Element Waterfowler Max 5 12ga. The Element Waterfowler Max-5 semi-auto shotgun combines the Griptonite stock and chrome lined bore barrel with Realtree Max-5 Camo pattern, providing the perfect companion on any wetland hunt. Inertia driven with a clean running action paired with the fit and finish of the signature Weatherby style will be a reliable waterfowling tool for the harshest of environments.
- $10 per ticket, limited to 300 tickets, drawing 4:30 pm at WWA’s booth at the EXPO.
- Need not be present to win*
- *Online sales limited to Wisconsin residents only, purchasers must have a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout. Out of state orders without this will be refunded.
- CHÊNE GEAR Wader Raffle:
SOLD OUT ONLINE. Tickets will be available at the EXPO!
- Grand prize: one pair CHÊNE GEAR Wader ($1,100 value! – awarded in winner’s chosen size).
- $10 per ticket, limited to 150 tickets, drawing 2:00 pm at the State Duck & Goose Calling Contest venue at the EXPO.
- Need not be present to win*
Get your tickets securely online, below. Tickets for both raffles will be available until 4:30 pm August 26, 2022 or until the raffle sells out. Any remaining tickets available for sale will be at WWA’s booth at the EXPO until the time of the drawing.
- If winner not present he/she will be notified via information given on the winning ticket. Winner will be posted in the News section of our website within 48 hours of the drawing or as soon as the winner is notified.
- This drawing is conducted under the auspices of a Class A license holder with WWA. 100% of the proceeds will further WWA’s non-profit purposes in Wisconsin.
- *Purchasers must complete all contact information, including a valid Wisconsin address. Purchasers must confirm this Wisconsin address at checkout. All out-of-state purchasers without a valid Wisconsin address noted at checkout will have their purchase(s) refunded in full.
- Purchasers must confirm willingness to accept delivery of tickets in digital form.
- Purchasers must pay electronically for the purchase of their tickets.
- Purchasers will then be provided: (1) At the time of purchase, an electronic receipt acknowledging their purchase at the time of purchase; (2) shortly thereafter, a digital version of the ticket(s), completed with the purchaser-provided contact information. The physical raffle entry ticket will be hand-conveyed by to the location of the drawing in order to be drawn.
- Each drawing’s winning ticket(s) will be drawn in public, and witnessed by a disinterested party.
- WWA will post all drawing winners on wisducks.org/news and each winner will be contacted through the information provided by the purchasers, at which time the winners will be instructed on how to claim their winnings.
- Prize winners are responsible for all state/local and federal tax ramifications and prizes may not be awarded until tax implications have been addressed. Firearm prizes awardees must comply with all state and federal laws to claim the prize.